Add Your Heading Text Here
- September 5th – Labor Day – Markets closed
- Enrollment period for employer benefits traditionally begins in the fall. Be sure to set a reminder to review you health, 401k and other benefits with your current employer.
- SEPT 15 – Quarterly tax payments are due.
- October 1st – FAFSA registration opened. Although not always the case, some schools award on a first come first served basis.
- October 15th – DEADLINE for tax extension
- October 25th – LAST day to responsibly purchase king size candy bars for Halloween.
- November 1st – Opening day for health insurance enrollment. This is for marketplace insurance and medicare enrollment/supplemental coverage
- Student Loans – In theory, in the magical world where you are paying back a student loan, be aware that the 6 month waiting period for payment is now over.
- November 24th – Thanksgiving. Do not deep fry a frozen turkey. Markets closed
- December 15th – Enroll or change plans for federal health insurance.
- December 25th – Christmas
- December 26th – Markets closed
- December 31st – Deadline for Required Minimum Distributions & 529 contributions